The activity carried out by KINGOM, S.L. that is considered by KINGOM, S.L. to be in accordance with the quality required by the International Standard ISO 9001 is:
Manufacture and commercialization of customized mudflaps for all types of vehicles, mudguards, parking chocks and other rubber products for the automotive industry and industrial vehicles.
Commercialization of fire extinguisher holders and water tanks for automotive and industrial vehicles.
The Policy Statement includes the following guidelines:
- To comply with the legal requirements, and to satisfy the explicit and implicit demands, requirements and expectations of our clients, carrying out the evaluation and application of these requirements.
- To disseminate at all levels of our structure the objectives and criteria of Quality.
- To implement the quality indicators and objectives, as well as to monitor the level of progress of the same, so that we can know and ensure the service and the level of quality desired by our client.
- To develop continuous training programs aimed at improving the qualification of our employees, thus involving all staff in the achievement of all the objectives set out in this document.
- To ensure that the working conditions are optimal by evaluating the risks that may occur in the processes, eliminating these risks as far as possible and reducing those evaluated.
- Consolidate the process of continuous improvement in the performance of all activities carried out in KINGOM, S.L.
- Encourage and achieve a motivating environment for all members of the company.
- To be respectful with the environment by reducing consumption, pollution and waste generation in order to preserve resources.
The management of KINGOM, S.L. makes this policy accessible and makes it available to its customers, all its employees, suppliers and the general public.
The quality system is kept up to date through periodic reviews, coinciding with the reviews by the management, in order to take into account changes in environmental conditions and information received.
In this sense, the management provides and will provide all the human, technical and economic means necessary to achieve the objectives and goals that are programmed and periodically established.
For more information about homologations contact us.